16,495 SD/MI Students of Pamekasan Will Sit the National Exam

Posted on March 15, 2013

0


Kompas.com,

As many as 16,495 sixth-grade students of primary school (SD) and madrasah ibtidaiyah (MI) in Pamekasan Regency, Madura, will sit the national exam which will be held from 6th to 8th May 2013. According to the Head of Education Agency in Charge of Kindergarten/Primary School of Pamekasan, Prama Jaya, Thursday, they consist of 11,748 SD and 4,672 MI students, who have received special guidance in their respective schools. The assessment system in the National Exam this time is the same as that in the previous exam, i.e. 60% from the National Exam results, and the remaining 40% from the school final exam results and average semester marks.

16,495 SD/MI Students of Pamekasan Will Sit the National Exam

16,495 SD/MI Students of Pamekasan Will Sit the National Exam

Advertisements
Tagged:
Posted in: Exams